TOMBO Premium 21 Tremolo key of B
Hello everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I haven't been posting, reading, or just hanging around much in the last months, on any forums. Decided a year or so ago to lay low and concentrate more on improving my skills, be it a harp, dulcimer, or ukulele.

There is hardly a day goes by that I fail to at least play a tremolo harmonica for at least a few minutes. I still love the tremolo. Have tried to love a 10 hole, but always go back to the tremolo and first position. Which brings me to my thread subject:

The TOMBO Premium 21. When this forum first began, our friend Hallelujah Al, made reported that his favorite harp is the TOMBO.

After purchasing many different harps, from Swans to Herring Vencedoras to Suzuki Hummings, Echo Celeste to Musettes, Seydel Mountain, and the TOMBO, I have kinda sorta figured out my go to harps.

TOMBO Premium 21, key of B and D. When not playing it solo, I often play the B with my Uke in B, and D with my Dulcimer in D.

When playing the Uke in C, I use my Humming C.

But the TOMBOS. In my humble opinion, there is nothing quite like it. Especially the B. Every note is clear when played correctly, easy to play chords, and an absolutely beautiful instrument. It never fails unless I fail.

For almost a year now, every week I play at an assisted living home at 10:00am every Tuesday, and later that day at 02:00pm at another assisted living home. One hour total at each and I also present a devotion. They seem to love all my instruments, but they favor the dulcimer, because of it's sweet sound.

Anyways, I just wanted to say "Hi!" to everyone. Especially to Jonathan, who has so faithfully maintained this unique internet forum. Thanks JB!

Later
Terry
(12-26-2016, 02:18 PM)terryg Wrote: Hello everyone, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I haven't been posting, reading, or just hanging around much in the last months, on any forums.  Decided a year or so ago to lay low and concentrate more on improving my skills, be it a harp, dulcimer, or ukulele.

There is hardly a day goes by that I fail to at least play a tremolo harmonica for at least a few minutes.  I still love the tremolo.  Have tried to love a 10 hole, but always go back to the tremolo and first position.  Which brings me to my thread subject:

The TOMBO Premium 21.   When this forum first began, our friend Hallelujah Al, made reported that his favorite harp is the TOMBO.

After purchasing many different harps, from Swans to Herring Vencedoras to Suzuki Hummings, Echo Celeste to Musettes, Seydel Mountain, and the TOMBO, I have kinda sorta figured out my go to harps.

TOMBO Premium 21, key of B and D.   When not playing it solo, I often play the B with my Uke in B, and D with my Dulcimer in D.

When playing the Uke in C, I use my Humming C.

But the TOMBOS.  In my humble opinion, there is nothing quite like it.  Especially the B.  Every note is clear when played correctly, easy to play chords, and an absolutely beautiful instrument.  It never fails unless I fail.

For almost a year now, every week I play at an assisted living home at 10:00am every Tuesday, and later that day at 02:00pm at another assisted living home.  One hour total at each and I also present a devotion.   They seem to love all my instruments, but they favor the dulcimer, because of it's sweet sound.  

Anyways, I just wanted to say "Hi!" to everyone.   Especially to Jonathan, who has so faithfully maintained this unique internet forum.  Thanks JB!

Later
Terry

Merry Christmas to you too, Terry. And to JB and also the rest of our forum friends.

Website Security Test