Best Asian tuned tremolo?
Title says it all.
Which Asian tuned tremolo would you guys say is the best? Tone, durability, playability...etc etc... Price, however, is not the issue. Would be very interesting to see your opinion on this. Thanks in advance.
(Solo tuning and Richter is NOT what I'm after...)

(08-17-2016, 01:48 PM)drbekken Wrote: Title says it all.
Which Asian tuned tremolo would you guys say is the best? Tone, durability, playability...etc etc... Price, however, is not the issue. Would be very interesting to see your opinion on this. Thanks in advance.

I like the Suzuki Humming but I have not tried the Tombo. My favorite 10 hole harps are made by Tombo but their tremolo harps are not sold here.
(08-17-2016, 01:48 PM)drbekken Wrote: Title says it all.

I'm kind of new to the tremolo world so take this with a grain of salt.
I tried an Echo Celeste, I'd heard they can be great, or not, inconsistent quality...
I drew a short straw.  I'll use it to learn how to work on tremolo reeds.  The case is awesome though.
Tried a Swan inconceivable, much better.  Both were under $20
Yesterday a C Suzuki Humming Mate came in the mail, there are often deals to be had on Amazon.
 I haven't had this much from with a new harp in forever.
Easy to play tremolo , easy to hit single notes, nice tremolo up and down.
I'm a tinkerer and there is nothing on this I want to change.(other than rounding off all the corners and sharp bits). It's a perfect carry around tremolo and fits nicely into a pocket knife sheath.
If the full sized Humming is the same quality then I agree with Rex.  But, like him I haven't tried a Tombo yet.
Hello
I can definitely recommend suzuki humming tremolo this is great tremolo out of box nice sound great wokmanship this tremolo last long even for heavy breaders
And very important they make them in all key
It's been recently discovered that

Tombo brand harmonicas are available for sale
in the USA, at:

http://www.amazon.com

Go to the website, click on "musical instruments", then

"wind and woodwind" instruments, then, go to the search box;

write "Tombo harmonicas" in the search box.

Best Regards

John Broecker
I had a Hohner celeste, adn a reed broke in a week. Now I play the Suzuki Humming and lovev it. I also want to try a Seydel soon.
"The cat whisperer"
I have a Humming in C and it has a great sound, very well made. Get one!
"The cat whisperer"

Website Security Test