New Richter to Tremolo tab charts
I have updated my tab chart to reflect the way I actually write tabs when I use them. I tried to update my old thread and documents but failed several times so I am starting a new thread for these new charts. The top of the chart show where Richter harp tab would land on the tremolo harp. The new addition to the bottom of the chart shows the actual tab symbols I use when writing out tremolo tab.

Attached Files
.pdf   Richter tab on Tremolo Harmonica - Sheet1 (3).pdf (Size: 32.72 KB / Downloads: 54)
(07-25-2016, 03:54 PM)SRex Wrote: I have updated my tab chart to reflect the way I actually write tabs when I use them. I tried to update my old thread and documents but failed several times so I am starting a new thread for these new charts. The top of the chart show where Richter harp tab would land on the tremolo harp. The new addition to the bottom of the chart shows the actual tab symbols I use when writing out tremolo tab.

This is Great Rex, thanks.
I like what you did with the 3 draws.  Nice simple solution. This may come in useful. I like the Asian tab system too, so maybe I will row outbid, add a line for Jianpu notation and then it will work as a translation system for everything.
Feel free to add to or modify this chart in any way you think helpful. I did not copyright it.

Website Security Test