delivery time
I'm not sure this is the proper place to ask, but for the Swan Professional player could you tell me about how long it took for delivery from TMart? I ordered 2 and am anxious to try them. I also ordered the Hohner Echo Celeste in A and I love it. Plan to get an E since there are so many hymns in that key.
(06-03-2015, 01:44 AM)janmiranda Wrote: I'm not sure this is the proper place to ask, but for the Swan Professional player could you tell me about how long it took for delivery from TMart?  I ordered 2 and am anxious to try them.  I also ordered the Hohner Echo Celeste in A and I love it.  Plan to get an E since there are so many hymns in that key.

Never heard of TMart. I have heard good reviews for http://www.swanmusicstore.com/ I have read reviews where people felt they received a defective harp and it was exchanged with no problem.
Glad you like the Echo Celeste. They are very inexpensive but seem to get decent reviews.
Hi Jan,

I order from TMart quite often, and not just tremolos.  Very quick service.  If you ordered Tuesday, you should have it not later than Sat., but probably on Friday.

Website Security Test